Wiring on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 (Diesel)

Hello,
A friend and I are about to install a back up camera on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500, with the Cummins diesel and five speed manual transmission. Actually, the electrical really isn't the issue. Before we went hunting
all over the cab, is there an easy spot to run in the video cables from the exterior? Also, to an easy spot to run through the power cables?
Thanks so much,
-Lint
Aftermarket wiring is never a thought by the engineers at the manufacturer. Thus, your best bet is to crawl under the truck and find the spot you think is best. You'll find space near the fuel lines and any wiring already in place. Going through the firewall is best done by finding an approprate spot and getting a rubber grommet to seal the hole you make.
--
Max