Wrong-facing headlamps for Dak?

Well, the possibility is becoming better that we may go to another, much warmer and drier ex-British colony (not the one I hail from, one much souther)

They're a bit stricter down there about headlamps. Right now they're kinda forced to dip to the left rather than the right, imperfectly but legal for England. Is it possible to get headlamps that are for driving on the left side of the road, rather than the right? Where might I get some?

Help appreciated. Hope y'all had great holidays...

jmc, who's truck wants to go so it won't rust so much and can actually get to play in the sand.

Reply to
jmc