Wrong-facing headlamps for Dak?

Well, the possibility is becoming better that we may go to another, much warmer and drier ex-British colony (not the one I hail from, one much souther)
They're a bit stricter down there about headlamps. Right now they're kinda forced to dip to the left rather than the right, imperfectly but legal for England. Is it possible to get headlamps that are for driving on the left side of the road, rather than the right? Where might I get some?
Help appreciated. Hope y'all had great holidays...
jmc, who's truck wants to go so it won't rust so much and can actually get to play in the sand.
Have you checked with AAFES? I don't know if they have them for the DAK since I don't think that's sold over there, but they do have the special European headlights and taillights for Caravans and Jeeps and PT Cruisers, all of which which are sold over there. I had ordered a taillight for my Caravan once in the UK and instead of getting the US version, they sent me the European version with the built in rear fog light, so then I ordered another for the other side because I liked them better. The other option is to order a bolt-on sealed beam headlight from J C Whitney and bolt them to your front bumper. You could then replace the US sealed beam with the left-dipping sealed beam sold in the UK. I had them on my Caravan. Here's a link to one that J C Whitney sells; http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-Browse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2003807/showCustom-0/p-2003807/N-111+10201+600002821/c-10101 They have some with left-dipping lenses available in the UK also at this web site; http://www.s-v-c.co.uk/SVCHEADLIGHTS.HTM
JPH