WTB...

I am looking for a 2WD short bed Dodge Pickup. Basically lookin for a good complete-semi complete, rust free-semi rust free body, and frame. Suspension, drivetrain, interior, glass is all optional. I am looking to
start a project to honor my deceased Dad. He was always a Dodge fan so I am gonna build a tribute to him.
What location and price range? Year range? I know of a couple Power Wagons (mid 80s I think) and at least one complete rust free 88 with a bad engine (318 I think)
--
Steve W.

"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message
I am looking for a Shortbed Fleetside 2WD in the late '70s vintage. I am essentially wanting to start with a shell body and rolling chassis. Like I said, with very little or no rust so I expect I will have to travel somewhere out of the mid-west, NW Iowa, area where I live. I hope I can find something to get with just a few hundreds or so.