XM antenna in Grand Caravan

Has anyone installed an XM radio in a Grand Caravan? Where did you mount the antenna? How did you route the wire to the radio?
Thanks.

Which XM unit do you have? If it is something like the Roady XT, you need not run any wire to th radio as it has a wireless modulator built in. Place the antenna on the roof, centered above the rear view mirror, run the wire down the seal along the winshield, into the car through the door, by running it under the door seal.

Thanks. I'll give that a try. I'm installing the Roady2. I think the only difference between the 2 and the XT is that the XT has a couple of extra lines of text on the display. I'm also adding the antenna connection so that the modulator feeds directly to the vehicle radio wire. It's supposed to get less interference that way. We'll see...