"Y" exhaust pipe

I need to replace the Y pipe on my daughters 1999 Dakota, V-6. It's a hard to find part, about $190.00. Does anyone know of any more economical sources? Seems like it wouldn't be a junk-yard type part.

Reply to
chuck

Walker part # 40235

NAPA list price $111.00

Should sell for $90 or so walk in.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Walker 40235....$44.79 Rockauto.com. Less than half the NAPA price!

These people are an excellent resource and you'll have it in just 2 or 3 days. Very fast, very dependable, and always the lowest priced.

Reply to
curmudgeon

Plus shipping. And then it shows up all bet to shit.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I'm a gambling man. Do you want to bent on that?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Shirley.