"Y" exhaust pipe

I need to replace the Y pipe on my daughters 1999 Dakota, V-6. It's a hard to find part, about $190.00. Does anyone know of any more economical sources? Seems like it wouldn't be a junk-yard type part.

In article

Walker part # 40235
NAPA list price $111.00
Should sell for $90 or so walk in.
Walker 40235....$44.79 Rockauto.com. Less than half the NAPA price!
These people are an excellent resource and you'll have it in just 2 or 3 days. Very fast, very dependable, and always the lowest priced.

Plus shipping. And then it shows up all bet to shit.

I'm a gambling man. Do you want to bent on that?
beekeep
snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Shirley.
On Apr 14, 5:42 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote: