Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fiat Palio manual
Hi everyone, does anyone know where one can get a copy of the Fiat Palio 1.2 manual. my used car came without one and the service peoples dont know anything about it..
1
1

fiat marea weekend HLX 2.0 20V 1998 model
ok guys please help me, iv'e just bought this car and i love it,,, very quick, and comfortable... the problems i have are:- i only have the burgundy and remote keys... the remote key doesn't seem to...
1
1

Punto cd fascia
I bought a fascia to replace the one that is attached to the factory fitted radio/cassette player. I can not get the damn thing to clip in to the locating slots. Is this a common problem with this car...

124 Spider
Hi Guys, Been thinking about getting a Fiat 124 spider for some time now. What should I be looking for in respect to normal areas of rust along with mechanical problems that are known? Is there any...
1
1

Fitting a CD Changer
Hi I have just bought a Sony CDX-T69 CD Changer for my 52 plate Punto. I'd like to have a go at fitting it myself, bit I have a huge problem, I don't even know where to start. I was hoping to put the...

Fitting a CD Changer
Hi I have just bought a Sony CDX-T69 CD Changer for my 52 plate Punto. I'd like to have a go at fitting it myself, bit I have a huge problem, I don't even know where to start. I was hoping to put the...

Fitting a CD changer
Hi I have just bought a Sony CDX - T69 CD chager to

punto 56 reg
i have a noise on the exhaust of my punto. i looked under the back box to check it out and found that it has a a hole at the back of the back box? it looks like it is ment 2 be ther? but not sure....
2
2

time
i have lost my fiat marea hand book and i need to change the time it is a t reg 1999 if you can help then i mite get to work on time thanks
2
2

Punto rear suspension?
My son has just bought a 2001 Punto and he tells me that when he has a couple of people in the back the rear of the car makes a graunching noise on acceleration. It does not appear to be related to...

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Stilo Power steering failure
Hi all, The power steering fail light came up intermittently on my 1.6 Active (02 registered, 94k miles) but normally stopping the engine and then restarting cleared it. Then the power steering...
5
5

RE:Punto brake light problem
Are you talking about instrument (dashboard) light indicating brakes? Problem may be in your brake pads wich have wear indicator (wire connected to brake pad and usualy on left forward brake). Check...

vendo fiat 500 1972
vendo fiat 500 1972 fatta tipo abarth bellissima appena uscita dal carroziere tettuccio apribile e top rigido zona bologna euro 5000 non trattabile

S: Electric Diagram - Palio Weekend
Hello, a german needs your help. I search the electric diagram for the FIAT Palio Weekend (First day of Use: 31.03.98). Is somebody here who can send me the diagram as *.jpg or *.pdf ? greetings from...