127 unleaded ?

Dear clever folks;
I live in Denmark (Europe) and just bought a Fiat 127 GL (1050 written on the side), made in 1984. It is quite beautiful for its age, and for its price ? 1150 ($ 1350).

I don't know, however wether it will accept unleaded fuel. Any advice ?
In any case I need to know wether 92 octane or 95 octane is better for it.
Any advice ?