Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

stilo alloy 6 spoke abarth type
after places were can purchase 1 alloy cheaper than buying of fiat direct..also need rear 5 door brake light housing...year model 2002-03 thanks greg
1
1

Fiat red key revisited
Hi guys, sorry to go over old ground, but I *have* read through the archives and this one is slightly different. My wife has a 1.1 Punto (S reg) that won't start. We assumed that the battery had run...
9
9

fiat ducato 14 motorhome 1.9 turbo diesel
1995 fiat ducato 14 motorhome mileage 26000 miles pulls to the right when accelerating any ideas please.
1
1

Stilo brake light
I have a 2003 1.6, 3 door Stilo. The brake light has just blown. However, Fiat being Fiat, it does not look like an easy task to replace the bulb. Anybody replaced one before? Any ideas? Thanks JW.
1
1

WTB: Multipla original stereo
Hi All, I'm looking for an original (used or new) stereo/head-unit for my 2000 Multipla. Preferably CD, but tape is ok. Anyone have one they'd like to sell? Thanks, Joseph
4
4

fiatpunto w reg
my car keeps jumping when im driving more so when i change into 2nd gear but still does it a little in other gears does anyone know what it could be please
5
5

Head bolts.
Hi. i was wondering if anyone could identify the specifics on the head bolts for a 1977 Spider 124. I sheared off one and I want to replace with a fresh new set as they look poor and stretched. I saw...

fiat stilo jtd 115
bonjour comment faire pour une remise a zero apres vidange , est ce que cela s'apelle une prise diagnostic pour fiat stilo jtd 115 ? ou l'acheter ? merci a tous jean
2
2

fiat panda
my wife has got a 2003 panda what is the recommended mileage for changing the timing belt?
1
1

Key Code
Help I am feeling stuffed......I have a punto 1996 55sx, 1108cc, it owes me nothing but has run well for three years ...other week on M6, the cam belt snapped and tow folk said it probably damaged my...
5
5

Stilo flat battery
I Have a Stilo 1.6 and I have a problem with the battery discharging when the car stands for more than a few hours. I have had the battery drop tested and it is perfect. The problem seems to be...
1
1

Tempra central (un)locking problem
Hi all, I have a weird central locking problem on my Tempra (or Tipo with a fat ass as you wish). Sometimes when i unlock my driver door from the outsite, the other doors won't unlock. If i repeat the...

Barchetta starting problem from cold
I have a strange problem with my 54-reg barchetta when starting from cold. The engine revs by itself from about 1800RPM dropping almost to the stall, and continues for a couple of minutes or until its...
5
5

www.fiatforum.co.uk Where's it gone?
I'm trying to replace the anti-roll bar bushes on a Marea 115ELX (W reg) and looked for advice on this site. It seems to be inactive though I found it useful a couple of years ago. Any ideas? Another...
2
2

fiat marea 1.9td weekend, wont start.
fiat marea 1.9td, came in for stopping problem, eg pull up at lights and it would stop, and start after a couple of goes trying, i plugged in my diagnostic computer and it gave the fault canshaft to...