Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Plugs and leads
My wifes N reg Fiat punto 55 wont start. I think when i changed the spark plug and leads i put them on in the wrong order does anybody know the correct order???
1
1

Voyant d'injecteur qui reste allumer sur fiat tipo 1.6
Bonjour, Re ma tipo 1.6 : Le voyant de l'injecteur s'allume, surtout quand le temps est soit humide ou qu'il fait froid. Et cela semble agir sur le ralenti du moteur, comme si je perdais de la...

Silvercrest MP3 Car Radio from LIDL (KH2380 MP3) VS FIAT Punto Sporting MK2
I bought a new car radio which I think is killing my battery when in standby .. full details on the following link does anyone have any experience on this for FIAT Punto MK 2 Sporting? Radio is from...
2
2

Panda master cylinder
Have a leak where the master cylinder bolts to the servo unit. A garage I called said I would have to get a new master cylinder. Surely it is just a seal problem and kits are available. I use the...
2
2

Re: brake vacuum pump
The vacuum for the brakes is created via the engine, via a take-off from the inlet manifold. With the engine running it is near instantaneous. Disconnect the hose to the brake servo and with the help...

Fiat Tipo Engine Transplant !!!
hi all i have a 1.6L fiat tipo i`m looking for more power on the road i`m thinking about swapping the engine with a bigger one - 1.8L or 2.0 i`m from egypt and we don`t have the 1.8L or the 2.0L...

fiat starting problems
last week i put a new clutch into my p reg fiat brava it was running fine then suddenly when i went to start it up it wouldn't start thought it might be the battery but it's fine even tried push start...
2
2

Fiat 132 brava
Hi somebody knows where to find manual for this car ?

Bravo Wiring Problem
I have been searching for the cure to an electrical problem which appeared at the weekend in my 97 Fiat Bravo 1.4 12v and hope someone can please help me. Dip and beam headlights, wipers and inside...
10
10

fiat punto indicators
my fiat punto has served me well up untill now when i want to sell it the indicator relay seems to have gone but even when i changed it for one i baught it still didn?t fix the problem. the problem...
1
1

Heelllp !!!!
I have a fiat Tempra 1.9 TD and today for the first time I had to push the car so it can start. I take the key out but the panel lights stay ON. The motor doesn't start and dont't give a signal the...

Voyant d'injecteur qui reste allumer sur fiat tipo 1.6
Bonjour, Re ma tipo 1.6 : Le voyant de l'injecteur s'allume, surtout quand le temps est soit humide ou qu'il fait froid. Et cela semble agir sur le ralenti du moteur, comme si je perdais de la...

changing brakes
Hi i have just bought brake pads for the Fiat Punto ELX 01, just to see if any one has a detailed discription in how to do it?
1
1

MK1 Punto exhaust
Hi, We have a P Reg (1996 I think) MK1 Punto which the wife has just succeeded in knocking the silencer off by going too fast over a speed-bump. The break is about two inches from the back of the...
3
3

Stilo Timing Belt
I've just bought a 2003 Fiat Stilo (1.6) and was wondering how often the timing belt should be changed. Do Fiat have a recommended mileage before changing? Thanks JW
1
1