Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Airbag question
I have a spare fiat stilo seat, my son want's it in his room as a seat. & I was planning to mount it on a wooden frame for stability. There is an airbag in the side of the seat. I've cut the wiring...
4
4

Fiat Marea ELX Weekend Getting hard to start
Has anyone any ideas please. The car is a 1.8 Litre petrol and although the engine turns over quite heathily, occasionally it can be very hard to get it to "fire". Once running there is no misfire or...
3
3

Back wiper motor
OK i have punto 1.1 1997 and i my back wiper is not working. I am suspecting that motor is out. So is there any way i can fix motor by my own and how can i took it of since back wiper is connected to...
1
1

fiat punto power sterring
my wifes car has a problem with the power steering. there is a light on the dash and the steering is very heavy. this must meen there is a problem wtih the power steering it is electric stering has...
2
2

running low
my fiat bravo 1.4 has recently started to idle low and the headlights are dim and the wipers are slow until you press the whilst driving and braking the engine will cut out and need to be fired up...
1
1

Aiuto per favore ! FIAT UNO
Ho una fiat uno 45, 903cc del 86. Circa 200.000 km tutto a posto tranne che LA SETTIMANA SCORSA mi ha lasciato a piedi due volte poco dopo che si è accesa la spia RISERVA . Poco prima che si spenga...

speedometer question
I've been looking to buy a new (well a new used car) and I finally found the one I wanted, a Punto 1.2, 51 plate, everything seemed fine until I took it on a test drive today and half way round we...
2
2

Re: Tips To Get Better Mileage/ Performance!
also known as acetone so why pay your prices at three to four times the cost!! omega

Problems with a Fiat Bravo
I have a friend that have a Fiat Bravo and He have a litle problem with the car. The car starts and He starts to drive and (not everityme) but the injection Light sudenly turns on and the car loses...
1
1

Lot of problems with Tempra 1.9 TD
I Recently buy a Tempra 1.9 TD but now the problems appeard. The battery light sometimes turns on and suddenly turns off again. The resistance light when I go 120 +/- starts to blink . The windshilds...
2
2

Panda Dualogic
Hi Can anyone tell me if it is ok to leave my Panda Dualogic parked in Neutral position.. Rgds Krys
2
2

wanted car (owners, repair etc.) manual for fiat punto cabrio
wanted car (owners, repair etc.) manual for fiat punto cabrio

Punto central locking thinks a door is open
Hi My Punto 2001 HLX has developed a central locking fault. Sometimes the 'door open' warning light illuminate when you're driving causing the interior light to come on (most disturbing at night!),...
6
6

screenwash pump replacement
I have an old 1997 punto and the screenwash pump is failing - I've bought a replacement pump but have no idea how to change it out. The screenwash bottle (and I assume the pump) is fitted under the...
6
6

Probleme sur uno 45s injection
Bonjour, Suite à l'acquisition de ce véhicule , la voiture tient difficilement le ralenti . Elle broute , puis cale. En roulant à chaud , elle fonctionne sans problème , sauf arrivé à un feu ,...