1970 Fiat Super Sport 850 4 sale

Hey I have a super sport 850 for sale bodies in good condition but the floor panels need some work. It has a new ragtop, 2 engines, transmission and all
the other parts to get it going. Let me know if your interested send me your offering price I'm located in Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Interested - Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@clearimagesigns.com for more information reguarding this car and your parts. - Andrew