1995 Fiat Ulysse 1.9 TD Gearbox

Got a 1995 Fiat Ulysse 1.9td that keeps jumping out of 2nd gear. I am assuming the gearbox is therefore no good :(
Anybody know what cars have the same gearbox as this so I can try and find
a decent 2nd hand one as I've been quoted 800 for a new box.
Is the gearbox in the Tempra TD the same? I have one of those sat in my shed.
Cheers John
John wrote:

Its a citroen engine and box probably similar to xantia steve the grease