1998 Brava, faulty electrics or dead battery?

Hi

I have just went to start my Brava up and something is not quite right. When I turn the key to start the engine all the electric cuts out and when I release the key it makes a funny buzzing sound and the needle on the speedometer. I have tried both of my keys in case one of them is faulty. There was no problems when I parked up last night after work.

Can any one offer a suggestion?

Cheers

Les

Reply to
« Les »

It seems that the battery died. I had the same problem with my former car, an Alfa 33. By changing the battery the problem was solved.

Reply to
Lion