Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question-FIorino..
..Hi.. so I really need some profesional help.. I have Fiorino diesel 1,7 panorama model.. ok, it is a furgon, but i would like to pimp me ride.. ok.. not planing to invest a lot of money, cause i...

1970 fiat spyder
this was my first car qnd am really trying to find one 70 to 100% restored

punto hydraulic clutch slave cylinder leaking...
anyone know if its particularly hard to fit new gaskets or whatever to stop the clutch slave cylinder (the one mounted on top of the gearbox) from leaking? it doesnt LOOK too complicated, but if its a...
5
5

hi ppl...
hey guys am new bee on this group...am gettin a ' 98 fiat uno..am plannin to "pimp my ride"...to start wid i wanted to get some awesome alloys...17" would be great ... need to knw which brand would...

fiat panda 90
recherche doc sur fiat panda 750 cl 1990 format pdf si possile . revue technique merci d'avance --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy...

Brava Radio
Hi all, my car radio stays on unable to switch off, any help thanks John.
2
2

Punto Reverse Gear Problem - Sorted
Hi, I'm new to the group, I'm here to learn and help if poss. I bought my first Fiat Punto (not new ) a few weeks ago. I started to have problems last week, trying to get reverse gear. Sometimes the...

fiat punto wont start
fiat punto mia 2001 y reg wont start after 30 mins when done alot of driving . and has cut out at lights twice n wont start again. fuel injection warning light has came on a couple of times but then...
2
2

Demande de doc.

Fiat Brava.
Couple of questions regarding these cars. How is the radio removed? I can't see where the usual radio removal tools go. I take it it does require the usual tools? Also, has anyone who has got one of...
7
7

uw droomauto nu gewoon betaalbaar
Beste Fiat-liefhebber, Altijd al in uw favoriete model Fiat willen rijden, maar financieel niet haalbaar? Vanaf nu is dat verleden tijd. Met een lening tegen de gunstigste tarieven kunt ook u...

coolant question
while driving my wifes car today(96 fiat cinquecento) temp guage went thru the roof all of a sudden, pulled in straightaway and opened bonnet, steam etc, like a cow lookin over a wall so used...
1
1

Fiat Idea question
Have just bought a 2004 Fiat Idea Eleganza. On working my way through the manual, I am told that when I activate the remote locking, the flashers should operate in a coded fashion depending on...
3
3

Fiat Punto 60 Team
Please help! I have had my Punto for just over a year now and recently the internal air vents/blowers have stopped working. There is air coming out of them but I'm not able to increase how powerful...
2
2

2 Questions about FIAT BRAVO
Hi all, I've 2 quest about my Fiat Bravo. 1 - I've miss the instruction book of car radio and I'm not able to modify the time! Anyone can help me? i'm deprived of hope.. 2 - My Fiat is a 1.9 jtd, and...