2001 Punto Wishbone

Hello there,
Can anyone tell me if there is a real need for an in-depth mechanical knowledge in order to change the front wishbones on a 01 Punto. I have been
quoted nearly 200 for parts and labour and that appears a little excessive to me. I'm not a mechanical idiot, but neither am I a trained professional.
Thanks in advance
Alan