Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Multijet Punto
as posted here a month or so ago I serviced my new 1.3 multijet punto to save paying the exorbitant fees the dealers would have us pay! ... as mentioned at the time, after changing the oil and a...
1
1

X1/9 Alternator
Probably a bit OT for you guys, most stuff on this board is a bit newer than mine, but has anyone got an alternator for a 1981 X1/9 I need one urgently (by tuesday) and I cant get one locally...

Punto Gearbox ?
The son of the guy who does our window cleaning has a 1996 FIAT PUNTO SX. he does not know the CC size of the engine. and I am not sure of the mileage on it. Last week it stuck in 2nd gear. He managed...
3
3

Punto engine cuts out
Hi I'm having a problem with my 2000, 1.2, punto. It started when the car was running sluggish. I had it tested & was told it was the co2 sensor which was replaced. The problem stopped but after about...
1
1

Tipo 1.4ie clutch cable
Hello All, I've ot a bit of a problem, the clutch on my father's 1994 Tipo 1.4ie seems to have disconnected itself somewhere. I guess it's probably a broken cable as moving the clutch pedal up and...
4
4

Examiner
Anyone any experience to get the examiner SW running on a standard PC? Which Interface can I use? Thx and regards, KalleH

Airbaglight
Hello, My Punto Sporting 1.2 16V (2003) has a strange (electrical) error. When I hit the brakes the (red)airbaglight comes on now and then. Went to the dealer some weeks ago. He found no errors in the...
6
6

#REQ Fiat punto 95 98 Haynes manual pdf or similar eng #
many many thanks in advance --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-

Need info on wheels
I have a '75 124 Spider and am going to install a set of Panasport wheels. I need to know the size and lug pattern, and I would like to go with a wider tire so I guess I need to know how wide I can...
2
2

te koop
Fiat Bertone cabrio bj. 1983 - 138AS - 1500 cc is eigenlijk volledige wagen, of verder af te werken, of voor onderdelen. Indien voor onderdelen wel ineens de volledige wagen aan te kopen (trouwens...
1
1

new forum
con possibilità per gli utenti registrati di personalizzarsi la propria galleria e blog

¡¡¡ Movie Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo !!!
http://www.ocasionesdevalencia.com/vervideo.php?n=17

Fiat Bravo Bonnet Catch
Hi All, According to a few things i read on the net this is a common problem. The bonnet wont open ! You pull the catch inside the car and it wont open, you hear it click under the bonnet but nothing....
3
3

1999 Punto front wiper troubleshooting
Hi, I have a 1999 5 door Punto. The front windscreen wiper is not working at all. Everything else is working fine. I've taken the wipers off just in case they had siezed up and still not joy. One...
1
1

Re: Fiat Stilo 3door
Sooner ill bought Stilo 1.6 3door, but i dont have user manual. If someone can help me i should have been very thankfull.
1
1