Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fiat osca 1500
any fiat oscas out there? sammm

Clogged catalytic converter?
Hi everyone ... Our 1999 MK1 Punto Sporting 16V is having some really serious power issues. Over time, it has got worse and worse and since the last service, there is a noticeable, if not dangerous...
4
4

Automatic gearbox failure (Punto Selecta)
Quite unfortunately, the automatic gearbox of our P-reg Punto Selecta seems to have given up. The car is otherwise in good condition, and the engine starts, but the car won't drive forwards or...
1
1

Fiat Coupe 16vt Pistons
I am rebuilding a 16vt engine to go into my Alfa 145. I have just heard back from the engineers that the block needs a re-bore. Where is the best place to get a set of oversized pistons & rings from,...

fiat uno diesel
vend fiat uno diesel de 1995 180 000km ligne chapement neuve,plaquette av neuve alternateur neuf,distribution et pompe a eau neuve batterrie neuve couleur noir 3 portes cause double emploi prix 15000...

Fiat tipo 2.0 16v elekronic problem
Lamp for level oil indicator is now on some thimes is off? Oil level is ok! How to fix this problem ?? Somethimes is ok ... when make contact about 5 times.

oil pressure problem
Hello, i have a problem with my Fiat Croma 2,5TD. Actually when I start the engine (cold or hot) the oil pressure lamp stays on for 10-30 seconds. The indicator is checked and I have tried to change...

FIAT IDEA
Salve. La mia FIAT IDEA del 2006 ha il diffusore d'aria sotto i piedi del guidatore che 'spara ' pochissima aria,sia calda che fredda. Portata in concessionaria,il tecnico mi ha telefonato il giorno...

Brake Squeal
Hi Folks Can anyone help I recently replaced my front discs and pads now when I brake after a 15 min drive (warmed up) they produce a high pitched squeal which is really annoying to all around . Any...
1
1

Problems with Tempa 1.6 SX window
Hello, my Tempra 1.6 SX, dated 1992, has a problem with the front right "power window" (I don't know if it is the proper English name, I mean that the window is electrically operated). If I try to...
5
5

Maniglie che si sbricciolano su Fiat Marea Bravo e Brava
Sono lo sfortunato possessore di una FIAT MAREA del 2000, non tanto per il veicolo in se quanto per la seriet=E0 molto dubbia dell'azienda che costruisce questo veicolo. MAI mi =E8 capitato di dover...

Fiat Punto Mk 3
my new multijet diesel punto is fast coming up for it's 12,000 miles service .... upon looking in the service schedule, apart from changing the oil, oil filter and air filter, there seems little more...
6
6

Removing head rests from a punto
You don't say which model / year and either front or back? 1999/200 Puntos and later were removeable, both front and back. Where the headrest support bar goes into the top of the back of the seat will...
1
1

Fiat Multipla (1999 - * model) Owners !
Yes
4
4

Punto auto gearbox fault
Aged parents have a Punto 60 selecta automatic, 1995 (N reg) 48,000mls. Having problems selecting drive , selecta sticks, won't go smoothly from neutral to drive. Otherwise all operates well Any...
1
1