Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Punto with Flat battery
The battery on my M reg Fiat Punto is often flat in the morning, even though it was fully charged the night before (according to the green led on the battery). The only way I have been able to 'cure'...
1
1

Fiat Coupe Limited Edition
Looking for Fiat Coupe Limited Edition No.0666. e-mail me:

FIATForum.com Upgraded
Hello FIAT Usenet fans :) Just a message to let you know that the FIAT Forum has been recently upgraded to become a lot more user friendly and faster for everyone. If you need help with *anything*...

Re: 02 reg, 1.2 punto
if your going to self service your better off to have a guide, especially if you havn't attempted before, a haynes manual is still cheaper than a mechanic.... I have tsted this method and am now quite...

Punto door mirrors
does anyone know exactly how to remove and replace the wing mirrors on a mark 2 punto?? i've removed inner panel, but couldn't see how to get them off, i think their on by a bolt/ nut HELP !!!

Fiat Tipo 1.9TD workshop manual on CD or book
Looking for a workshop manual for M Reg. Fiat Tipo 1.9TD (Diesel) on CD or Book. Does anyone know where I might find one? Regards R
1
1

Panda won't run witout choke
My 18 year old Panda now is a devil to start and when started, won't run with the choke pushed in. Have checked the obvious jets, filters, but no go. All advice appreciated. Derrick
4
4

Punto spark plugs and leads
Today I went out the the wifes Fiat punto MK1 1242cc 8valve 1999 to have a look as to why it is idling roughly/chuggy. Whilst the engine was Idling with a pair of pliers I took off spark plug number 3...
10
10

Fiat Marea Weekend 20v hlx
Hi everybody!!!! On my Marea doesn't work the system to lock/unlock the doors and to activate the alarm system by remote control. Alarm test says everithing ok! Remote is recognized ad accepted by...
2
2

Fiat Punto Overheating
HELP!!! My wife has a 2001 "Y" Fiat Punto 1.2 8V. The problem we have is it seems to leak water out the rad cap and if the header is on cold the temperature gauge wizzes up and the car overheats. If...
7
7

Strange grindnig noise on start
Hi, When I start my 95/1.1 punto, the it makes a noise similar to the noise when you leave the key turned to the start position for too long, kind of like a grinding, grating noise. It lasts a abuot 2...
1
1

Brava 1999
I can buy a brava 1.6 sx from 1999 with 100.000 km (Cheap, of a vriend) Is it a good car or is it better to go for an other car ?? Bye,, Herman (NL)

only 1 black sooty spark plug
I removed all 4 spark plugs on the wife's Fiat Punto 1242cc 8valve 1999 60s Mk1 single point injection. All 3 had right colour. 1 plug (on number 3 cylinder I think) was black and sooty buy dry, as if...
1
1

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated April 27, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

1977 124 spider
does anyone have easy to follow method to adjust/set idel mixture for a weber type 32 ADFA TIA Bob
19
19