Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Car is juddering and engine management light flashes
Hi can any1 help, My punto has been running fine until weve had a bit of sunshine, sounds funny i no but when it was warm the last couple of days (just when the car has been parked in the sun) when...

Marea Clonking Suspension
When I go over bumps in the road in my Marea HLX, I get a nasty sounding clonk from the off-side front suspension, combined with a nasty knock against the floorpan..... Now, I'm assuming this is a...
5
5

Fiat Marea Weekend Estate
For the past 2 days my steering has developed a fault and the car just wanders to either side of the road as it likes and is hard to control.I had the tracking done and this has not there anyone who...
1
1

Nuova Fiat Panda.
ti appoggio il mio problema la fiat panda modello nuovo e una merda quella precedente che avevo ha fatto 300000 km senza problemi
2
2

Fiat Marea 105 jtd weekend sound system
I have just had a Sony CDX-T69 6 CD changer fitted to my Marea with an AD182H2 head unit. It worked for a day, then the word AUX appeared on the screen instead of CD and none of the controls worked...

Punto 03 reg sreeching noise from passenger side at rear
Please can someone help as this noise is doing my nut in i have a Punto 03 with a sreeching sqweaking creeking noise from passenger side at rear when i go over a slightly bumpy road. Does anyone have...
3
3

Radio Code for 2002 Punto
Hi Guys, Had to change the battery but now the cassette player is asking for a key code. Any other way round this other than paying Fiat money for it? Thanks
1
1

scocca motore fiat stilo
salve, oggi sono andato dal gommista con la stilo 1.6 16v 3porte del 2005 per fare la convergenza. il gommista mi ha fatto notare che sotto l'auto manca una specie di protezione del motore, un qualche...

Coupe ´96 keys /Immobilizer
Hya, I have now only one key left to open/start the car and deactivate the alarm/immobilizer. Fiat told me they dont sell the IR- handset (was separate from the key) to activate/deactivate alarm+immo...
5
5

Fiat Panda 1990
Good Morning I need in French the pages which speak about the back wheels and the mechanism of the suspension, for more comfort.. Thanks...

Coupe Anti-roll
Anyone tried driving a Coupe without the anti-roll bars fitted? Does it give a softer ride, and are there any problems?
1
1

punto mk2 door speakers
hi all,i want to replace the speakers in my punto,ive unscrewed the screws but cant get the grills off,i dont want to brake them,any advice would be grateful,thanks in advance,s.

punto door speakers
hi all,i have a 04 punto ,i want to change the door woofers ,how do you take the speaker grills off, ive unscrewed the the screws,but i dont want to pull it and brake it,as im fitting some sony ones...
1
1

fiat 500f
ho bisogno di un carburatore della 500f. chi mi puo aiutare'
1
1

1997 Barchetta - odd motor noise
Hi I've just got myself a 1997 Barchetta (25k miles, apparently in very good nick!) which I am delighted with. Over the last couple of days though I've noticed an odd electronic motor noise apparently...
1
1