Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fiat Red Key
Hi, As anybody read the latest Car Mechanics magazine which headlines it has the answer the the Fiat Red key issue? Just interested in hearing what it says.... I know I could just go and buy a copy!...
1
1

fiat tipo sx ie
My tipo has had a worsening problem since i acquired it off an old man who gave it a sadly low mileage.....it drives like a bucking bronco,surging and 'pulling back' as you go on and off........it...
3
3

Coupe Rattle
Hi all - my first post here. My Coupe is giving an annoying metallic rattle in or around the offside rear wheel area. It sounds like a chunk of metal being thrown up and down inside a saucepan lid....
18
18

Bravo clutch? problems
Hi All, I have a '95 (N) Bravo 1.4 SX which has developed a problem. I noticed over the last few weeks that the car was 'juddering' when changing gear - not every time but quite often. Anyway, I got...
3
3

Multipla Glowplugs
Hi Sorry if this is a recurrent post (did google but couldn't see anything recent). A work colleague has a Multipla JTD 2003 issue and wants to change the glowplugs as Fiat want to charge =A3150 for...
1
1

Fiat Stilo 3door
I wish to install reversing sensors, but as Hayes have not produced a manual for the Stilo I'm having trouble removing the rear bumper unit. Any ideas please?? Ken S
1
1

how to remove the head rest on fiat tipo?
i tried removing them by force but they just don't budge, is there any trick to it or shoud i try harder?
1
1

1995 Fiat Ulysse 1.9 TD Gearbox
Got a 1995 Fiat Ulysse 1.9td that keeps jumping out of 2nd gear. I am assuming the gearbox is therefore no good :( Anybody know what cars have the same gearbox as this so I can try and find a decent...
1
1

FIAT Forum
Can anyone get on ? I keep getting database errors - is it just me? Thanks Nicola
2
2

Fiat Punto - over heating - No hot air
My Fiat Punto has started to overheat, the over heat light comes on, I turn on the fan and no hot air comes out... Suddenly the overheat light turns off , and hot air starts to blow outta the fan.....
5
5

Test 2
Any 500 for sale here ?

Punto selecta 60 sx wobbling / shaking
I've just bought an S plate punto 60 selecta, the 1.2 model. I've noticed that ocassionally wnen going at about 25 - 30 mph the car wobbles noticeably from side to side in a see-saw motion, it stops...

List of engine number, type and data(displacement, cyl.-dia. etc)
hi, iam just building up a 850 limo and had trouble with a broken valve spring. I found a junk yard with 7 different engine's, all having the wbc casted in but different numbers like 100g, 100gb,...

Punto Active Sport
Hi All, I had my mk2 (2002) Punto broken into the other night, loads of stuff stolen (none was on display), but what really concerns me is the damage done to the door and lock (passenger side. The...

Fiat 127 rally crash
se this video: a Fiat 127 rally crash Daniel,