Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PICS: Here comes the 2012 Fiat Punto - with a facelift
From Fiat Fiat Punto 2012, international debut The New Punto Model Year 2012 is making its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. It will go on sale at the beginning of next year across Europe. The model...

Resto of '78 Spider
Greetings: I'm looking to restore my 1978 124 Spider. Bought it in new in '78, put close to 200K on it, refreshed the engine about 40K ago, but for the past 4 years, it has sat under a cover,...

Fiat Marea Power steering
My steering rack leaks. Is the oil advertised to "stop leaks" in power steering worth a try? HN

fiat stilo jtd fault
Hi, i have a 2002 fiat stilo 1.9 jtd 115 bhp, it has developed a fault - sudden lack of power when driving ie ne response when the acceleraor is depressed. however if you depress the clutch then rev...

Fiat gives USA special 500 model
From LLN Chrysler announced earlier this month that it had started selecting outlets for Fiat?s North American return, and now Fiat has announced it has selected the first U.S. customers for its 500...
2
2

Pricing for Abarth 500c 140HP and Punto Evo 165HP released
From CS **** The new Abarth 500C will cost from £17,500 OTR and the Abarth Punto Evo from £16,500 OTR, Fiat's UK arm announced. Both models will make their UK public debuts at this weekend's...

Fiat Tipo, fast idle and loss of power at low revs
My daughter has a 1990 Fiat Tipo 1.6 with the early ECU. It doesn't pull as I would expect in low revs (you need to be doing at least 50mph for it to be happy in 5th) and it will only idle at around...

PICS: Fiat - 2010 North American International Auto Show
Here are some of the Fiat Cars that were on display at the 2010 NAIAS You can see the UHQ originals of all the cars (including more of the Fiats) and models from the 2010 North American International...

Fiat Marea Weekend Estate [1.8 petrol] Fuel injector light intermittent
Not sure if the two faults are related but for a while the injector? warning light has been coming on. It often goes out after ten minutes or so but seems to come back on with increasing frequency....

[eBay] Rare book about FIAT for sale
I have for sale on eBay the book Forty Years of Design with Fiat by Dante Giacosa (father of the 500 "Topolino", "new" 500 and more!) It was printed in 1979. hope this advert is not a problem, I...

Multijet
I have a MK3 punto on a 55 plate .... it has a diesel multijet engine having done 70K+ miles ... after a good run out and engine at normal temperature and, if, I say, pull up at a traffic lights, the...

Punto Diesel Misidling
I have a MK3 punto on a 55 plate .... it has a diesel multijet engine having done 70K+ miles ... after a good run out and engine at normal temperature and, if, I say, pull up at a traffic lights, the...

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

Fiat Stilo 1.6 2002 Air Conditioning.
My air conditioning is blowing plain air instead of chilled. Anyone know if this is a simple matter of charging something up or whether it is some sort of more sinister fault? A

Repairing Oil Leak on MK2 1.2 Punto Active
Our Punto Active has developed an Oil Leak which we believe is leaking around the clutch. We are convinced it is engine oil but are not sure which seal could have failed. Has anyone expereiced...
1
1