Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fial 1100B or 508
I am looking for the original starting / ignition key. Anyone can help me? Regards, Leo

blower heater not working
the blower and heating packed up about 2 years ago on my mates punto. says hes checked the fuses and they are ok any other ideas thanks.
2
2

Re: fiat brava 1.4s
Seems to be the engine management system telling you there is a fault this probably needs to be diagnosed on a dedicated Fiat analyser. But first try the fuel filter and see is it gummed up it might...

Re: Rear door window for fiat brava
Need your e-mail address to send you the solution,not enough space here Regards torque-(

Wanted mk1 Panda 4x4
hello all. am quite new to this newsgroup malarky but hope it's ok to put a wanted ad on? I'm after a very good condition (if such a thing still exists) panda 4x4 (not the new model). In the last 2...

Fiat spares UK
Hi, where can I buy reasonably priced spare parts via mail order, in the UK, for a Fial Punto? TIA David
1
1

found it
thanks to all.... the problem definitely is the heater matrix is leaking ..... now all i need to do is replace it.
2
2

FS - Classic and out of print Haynes repair manuals - 30+ books
Salutations: - the time has finally come to pass along the collection. I am not ever going to fit into several of the models and can't justify most of the others on the home front. Perhaps there is...

Heater problems
I have a Fiat Punto, and I cannot get the heater to blow warm air. I have exchanged the thermostat but it still wont blow warm air .... can anyone help ?
1
1

Punto bonnet catch won’t release
Could anybody tell me to release the bonnet on a 2001 Punto? The bonnet release wire has broken, pulling from inside of the car just pulls the wire out of the inner cable. I can just see some of the...

Punto bonnet catch won't open
Could anybody tell me to release the bonnet on a 2001 Punto? The bonnet release wire has broken, pulling from inside of the car just pulls the wire out of the inner cable. I can just see some of the...
2
2

PUNTO 55 S - FUSE BLOWING PROBLEM
Somebody please help! My punto keeps blowing its 15amp service fuse so I am constantly left without indicators, speedometer and fuel gauge. Can anybody tell me why this is? Has anyone out there...
22
22

Svendo Fiat 500L beige, 1972 (cinquecento o cinquina)
Su ebay entro 27 Novembre 2005: Base d'asta 1=80! Auto di famiglia, 2 proprietari (padre e figla). Colore beige, marciante, collaudo scauto aprile 05, quindi da revisionare. La macchina ha marciato...

Indicators and Dashboard Lights Dead
Hi all, Right, got into my 1998 Fiat Punto this morning. Was a bit cold, so started the engine, turned the heater on, put the rear window heater on and used the wipers intermittantly to clear a bit of...

Cartoon cars