Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Multipla power steering pump and drive belt
I've got a problem with my Fiat Multipla ELX JTD - just out of 3-year warranty! Strange noises; steering feeling funny; no, not a flat tyre! The multi-groove belt which drives the power-steering...
1
1

fiat punto radio code
Hi I have just bought a replacement radio for my punto mk2 complete with serial no and code when I fit it all I get is a message saying check I have looked in the manual and it says that the car...

Earth for oil pressure gauge GT3
As above, anyone know where it is on a Punto GT3 please?
1
1

code in key symbol on dash board and wont start ??
can any one help i have recently had a key symbol appear on the dash with the word code written in it and the engine is just dead lights windows etc work fine this have happened before but with a few...
4
4

Turbo fault ?
I have a motorcaravan based on a Fiat Ducato 1.9 TD. Less than 30,000 miles over ten years. The engine has recently started producing a strange howling noise, but only when the vehicle is in motion....

Nr 154 for the Stilo
That's pretty high, with a dealer network like Fiat's they're lucky. Imho.

Punto window condensation
hi my 1995 Punto has a terrible problem with the inside of the front window screen is always heavily condensated up in the winter. No matter how many time I dry off the screen... it comes back. The...
12
12

Fiat Discount Deals?
Would anyone like to recommend a good discount dealer? look promising. Does anyone have experience of dealing with them? Xerxes

Rear door window for fiat brava
I would like to know how to remove the window on the back door on fiat brava. The problem is i can't get it out. I removed iner door panel and disconnected te window, as i try to get it out it gets...

X1/9 Racer Overheating
We're looking for water pump specs, and (or) suggestions to make the cooling system more efficient. Any suggestions would be appreciated
3
3

Fiat Punto interior
Hi Group The interior of my M reg punto, which i have just bought is very worn and stained, it is mainly on the passengers seat and the passenger door, i have tried to clean it with no luck so i was...
1
1

Ignition Key
Hi Anyone know where to purchase a Fiat Brava ignition key in the East Anglian area of UK? (the electronic type) Also, a rough cost - otherwise the key will be in a better state than the car. Someone...
3
3

fiat cinquecento handbrakes
can anyone tell me an approximation that my handbrake may cost when i have my mot done. it is weak, doesn't hold on hills at all, can move off with it still on. would like to know if any1 else had had...
1
1

fiat brava 1.4s
My dads Fiat Brava 1.4s drives sweetly but every so often the injector light comes on and the car seems to run rough for a while then goes on its merry way another thing is that sometimes it stalls...

Fiat Punto I Pin connector at the Backdoor
Hello everybody, knows anyone the pinning of the backdoor-connector, between chassis and backdoor. It swiches the wiper and the light for the car number plate but I don´t know were is plus and ground...