3rd set brake pads-punto 3 years old

Can anyone help Just had 3rd service on a 01 punto to be told yet again the pads are v low. Had original set changed after 18 months and 16000 miles and was told then
it was due to weather condition that pads had stuck on. Now with 31000 on clock and only 15 months on from when they were last changed to be told they need replacing again seems a little strange if not frustrating. as warranty is up in couple of weeks wondering if anyone could shed any light on the subject. Garage is a fiat dealership so pads aren't cheap cheers
Seems like you either drive with one foot on the brake pedal or perhaps the calipers are sticking causing the pads to wear quite rapidly. They should concentrate on freeing up the calipers and lubricating the sliders. As for the pads being expensive from Fiat, well i think Fiats pads are very reasonably priced compared to other manufacturers prices.

most of the required parts from Halfords, the rest from Fiat. I was shocked to find out that I should have bought everything from Fiat because their prices for original parts were actually lower than Halford's 3rd party unknowns! Hmmm.
I've got a 2000 Punto Sporting 16V and it has done 74100 kms. now. Haven't changed any important parts so far, including no new brakepads. Though i use the brakes "rally style" (late braking). Exhaust is coming up now. Should be no problem after 4 years i guess.