4 Tyres for Free!

Yes, I have 4 Pirelli P6000 185/60/14 tyres that have over 6mm of tread. They are on 14" Fiat/Alfa wheels.
I'm happy to GIVE THEM AWAY as I need the room in my shed!
The lucky 'collector' will need to travel to Havant (Near Portsmouth) to collect them within the next few days - any takers please contact me on the return email address.
Many thanks
Adam H
(They came from an Alfa 145 but have also been on my Lancia Dedra)
I have sent you an email

bt wrote:

Bugger missed them in all the spam