Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

failing indicator
Dear Fiat-friends, i have a 1998 Fiat Punto Sporting, and a strange thing happens lately very often. Sometimes the indicator stops working for a few times and sometimes it doesn't work at all. Then...
2
2

Fiat in the driver's seat
You mean "Fix It Again Tony" is now a viable company??
5
5

Immo off files
Hi. I m ecu tehnician. I sale immo off files (immo dumps). ALFA ROMEO ALFA 145 1.3 BOXER IAW 8F.6B - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 145 1.4 TS 16V 0 261 204 481 - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 146 1.6 16V TS 0 261 204 480 M...
3
3

Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Head lights. Help
"Ato_Zee" schreef in bericht news:6568l.2865$ If you don't want to remove the front bumper you can try to reach the headlightunit through the wheelarch. You'll have to remove the mudshield but after...
2
2

Contact corrosion
Hi, The contacts on my son's nearside lighting cluster on his Fiat Bravo are corroded and causing earthing problems with braek/indicator bulbs. I have tried cleaning with emery cloth, but due to the...
1
1

Brava subframe
My Brava has just failed it's MOT on front subframe corrosion. Has anyone had this job done before? How much money would I be looking at spending on this?

fiat punto sporting x reg 6 speed
hi i wonder if any one can help me i own a fiat punto sporting x reg 12oo cc 6 speed box the problem i have with it is every time i go to fill it up the petrol backs up and comes out all over the...
2
2

mk 1 power steering
Hi Im new here so please be patient with me. My daughter has a mk1 punto 60 sx, the steering is very light and scitty I?m sure it wasn?t like this two years ago when we purchased it, shocks have been...
1
1

FA:1959 ABARTH-FIAT 750 NON-COLOR AD - DOUBLE PAGE !!!

Fiat 124 Spider 1972
Hi Folks! I'm asking for a friend of mine - a new owner of this model. 1600 motor, Weber carbs, points ignition, manual choke. The car refuses to start on the self starter when warm. If pushed it'll...
1
1

Fiat Barchetta Variator
Hi there, New to the world of Fiat and I was wondering....What's the going rate for the replacement of the Barchetta timing variator (I have heard about £400), and more important. have Fiat got the...

1° Raduno 500 Mythical Car;
Domenica 27 luglio 2008 Ore 08.30 - 1° Raduno 500 Mythical Car;

1° Raduno 500 Mythical Car
Domenica 27 luglio 2008 Ore 08.30 - 1° Raduno 500 Mythical Car;

Looking for fiat coupe 16vt oil filler cap
Mine came off, got lost and made a nice mess in the process and I can't find another one. My local dealer says that although they are orderable from Italy he has had another one on order for over 6...

fiat punto sporting 2004 1.4 6-speed manual .. please help!
i wonder if anyone can help me, i just recently bought my punto sporting, and i love it, although, there is a knocking noise coming from the front left hand side, as if maybe there is a branch stuck...
1
1