500

Hi, I live in the the North of England and I'm looking to buy a 500 for my wife, either on the road or as a project. Anyone got any ideas or advice ? Thanks in advance.

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:19:34 -0000, "Paul Shannon"

Do you mean you are offering your wife as an exchange? If so, have you any specifications?