53 Plate Punto

When I turned on the ignition this morning the right indicator light came on (even thought the indicator stalk was in the neutral position) and so did the red door warning light.

I checked all of the doors, boot etc and they were closed; then when I got back in the car both indicator lights were flashing.

When I tried to lock the door, it opened itself again a second later.

I've thought it may have been the fuse (F38 - Door Locking System) and used a working 20A but the same happened.

However, a few minutes later I turned the ignition on again and nothing now seems to be wrong! No indicators, no red door warning light??

Does anyone know what the problem is, or how it can be fixed?

Many thanks!

Reply to
Evil T