Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

best oil for ducato
2.8 JTD used as metronome semi or fully synthetic ??
1
1

Stilo JTD Dynamic caravan socket
I need details of wiring caravan light socket, relay requirements etc. to my Stilo JTD Dynamic. Can any one help Thank you Mike S.

Stilo JTD Dynamic caravan socket
I need details of wiring caravan light socket, relay requirements etc. to my Stilo JTD Dynamic. Can any one help Thank you Mike S.
1
1

Stilo JTD Dynamic 3 door hatch, Comments.
I have just purchased a Stilo JTD Dynamic 3 door hatch. I would like to hear your comments / info good and bad. Mike S.
2
2

Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Diesel
Wanted workshop manual for Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Diesel Mike S.
1
1

Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Wiring diagram
Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Diesel I intend to fit a towing bar to my Stilo, Can anyone supply a wiring diagram & detail for both caravan sockets and the turn indicator relay? Thank you Mike S.
1
1

2002 Punto Active Sport Front Grill
We have just purchased our first Active Sport which is on a 52 plate and needs bit of work to get it ready for when my son passes his test. The previous owner has cracked the bottom of the front grill...
1
1

Fiat Punto cold start problem
We have a Punto that is very difficult to start when cold - it otherwise runs ok - at the moment it is simply refusing to start at all. It is almost certainly a fuel problem - there is a good spark...
2
2

retromarcia Panda
scusate la domanda..sicuramente un po strana...qualcuno di voi ha una Panda vecchia...tipo panda young? quando fate retromarcia il tachimetro va sotto zero?scusate ancora...grazie

Manual Lancia Lybra
Serch manual LANCIA LYBRA 1.6 Please send me at this manual. Thank you all

Re: Stilo warning of AIRBAG failure
Thank you for the suggestions guys, will post back the results. regards Ian

Punto Blaupunkt problem
The Blaupunkt San Remo CD31 radio/CD appears to have shut down. It won't come on by pressing to normal on/off button. I noticed that if I press the menu button the display panel comes on with the time...

Punto battery
Hi, my daughters petrol Punto's battery is discharging at 165 milliamps with everything switched off ( key removed ). Is this normal ? Boot light etc checked ok. Any thoughts would be appreciated....
4
4

rims
I need 4 steelrims (stahlfelgenfelgen) for my Fiat Panda 100HP. They have a strange size: 5,5J x 14 ET 32 (NOT ET35) Who can help me ? Henk

Stilo 2002 Weakness
Petrol filler flap broke off in normal use. Part looks so flimsy that I will not have much confidence in its replacement. Anyone know if this is a common failure or if there have been any mods to...
1
1