72 Fiat

I'm restoring a 72 fiat spider almost ther but ther are a few things that I've had a hard time locateing a horn button and a cigarette lighter the car is looking good and purrs like a kitten. Does anybody have an idea where I could locate these item Thanks Coot

Reply to
coot

I got a horn button on Ebay, you might try there. Also, there are 3 or 4 Fiat parts suppliers around. Also

is a good source. Good luck.

Reply to
Sandjicpl

Thank you for the link always on the look out for any parts that I may need picking up a rebuildable engine this weekend LOL. Thai spider has turned into a real hobby

Reply to
coot