Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Another poll the Fiat 500 should win (Nissan and Kia #1 and 2 now)
Or do we let a Kia and a Nissan win instead? Gentlemen, start your computers! can only vote once, so let it be the right choice :) Cheers, Marc

aiuto
Ciao a tutti, scusate ma è la prima volta che mi connetto ad un newsgroup...avrei bisogno di aiuto!! Qualcuno mi può dire che newsgroup devo scegliere per chiedere informazioni su Emule, sulla...

fa fiat belt buckle

Need votes for Fiat poll (or Nissan wil win)
Hi, On this page: will find a car-of-the-year poll. Please vote for the Fiat 500 as the Qashqai fanclub is using dirty tricks to win (they've won 2 previous polls by cheating). Feel free to copy the...

Tipo 1.4ie fuel pump
One stuppid question ,does anyone knows ,should electric fuel pump work constantly or should it be off during engine run. My problem is fuel smell outside (sometimes inside) of my Tipo, even when car...

Info 50's fiat Berlinetta
Does any one have any info of or about any 50's Berlinetta's or posters or pics they wouldn't mind coping and sending to the U.S.A for a lover of the car. Please contact me at Thank you very much.

55 Punto
I have a 55 1.3 multijet Punto and the horn has just stopped working. I've checked the fuse [with a multimeter] and all is fine with it. Has anyone a clue what I should look for while tracking this...

Fiat Stilo service indicator
Hi I suspect this has been asked before but does anyone know of a way to reset the service indicator on a Fiat Stilo? Fiat main dealers that I approached would only reset it if the car had been...
3
3

Fiat PALIO WEEKEND
yesterday i bought fiat palio weekend,course it's european version so it's not i write i'm owners of fiat and i want to know something about this if you know some interest think let me know. see ya..

Bravo MJET 150HP
Hi, anybody as experience with this car? Mileage? Tnx!

looking for 1985 Spider Wiring Diagram + Owners Manual
i am looking for a 1985 Pininfarina Azzurra Spider wiring diagram and an Owners manaul. Please e-mail any info to thanks

Punto wont go into gear
Hi, My 95 punto wont go into gear anymore, at least when the engine is running. When the engine is off, all the gears are available, however when the engine is ticking over the gearstick wont let me...
4
4

the mechanic crashed my 1980 Spider 2000
go ahead... shed a tear. that's one less fiat on the road. :-( that's right, he was out for a test drive after doing some minor adjustments to the engine... and he crashed it. 8 months of blood,...

Punto 75SX Eratic Tickover
I've had a number of electrical problems with this car but it's running quite well at the moment. EXCEPT: Every now and then it starts revving up on its own accord. The car starts and run ok but after...
11
11

Vendo Lancia Lybra 1.9 JTD Intensa
Lancia Lybra Anno 2002 super ottime condizioni full optional cerchi in lega originali 16/55/205, aria condizionata, sedili pelle/alcantara, antifurto satellitare e molto altro.... ? 10.300,00 Tratt.