'81 Fiat X 1/9, with a hole on the floor.....

I have a hole and I can see the tarmac from it. Three fingers can get inside.

Is this easily avoidable? A piece of steel covering it? Easily done? Will this ruin me?

HELP!!

Reply to
Pyrus Malus [EChMotor#512]

Its unusual for that piece to be the first to rust, plenty of other body parts volunteer themselves first. I would check to make sure that the drainage hole isn't blocked in the floor pan. You can easily weld some steel to cover it.

Reply to
Paul Calvert