alarm key fob for fiat coupe 20V turbo

Hello everyone,
I have misplaced the key bob for my car alarm, it is afiat coupe 20V turbo, does anyone know of how i can get a replacement, as i have rang
around quite alot of garages and i am getting different answers, some even saying it cant be replaced , and that i have to fit another alarm entirely. Note: i live in london
The alarm is almost certainly a Meta M99TFA.
The remote control fob is Meta M100RC.
There is a UK website http://www.metasystem.co.uk
The telephone number I have for Meta Systems here in the UK in May 1999 was:
ROSS AUTOTRONICS LTD - (Meta System Spa - Alarm Agents in UK) Wainwright Road, Shire Business Park, Worcester, WR4 9F4 Tel. 01905 792300 Fax. 01905 756615
Hope this helps.
If Ross Autoronics are Still Meta agents, or they point you else where, please respond back so we can update our records.
Nick /////