Alloy Wheels - Punot Mk1

Hi, I am looking at possibly replacing my old 13inch steel rims on my Fiat Punto Mk1. I am looking to replace them with a set of 15inch wolfrace urban 7
rims. The tyres i will require are: 195/45R15
Will these sit comfortably on a bog standard punto? that hasnt been lowered atall. I dont want to have the front or back tyres scrubbing the arches either under full load or turning the wheel. If anyone has 15inch wheels or uses these tyres on a punto Mk1 i would greatly appreciate some help, Many Regards, Ben Nealon