Any First-Gen Pandas in US? Best place to look?

I'm just interested in getting my hands on one, if they can be legally brought into the U.S. and registered. Minis are nice, but even THEY are commonplace, comparatively, and I like Giugiaro's styling of the
Panda much more. Has anyone done this? Know of anywhere to get them for the U.S.?
Thanks!