Anyone haveing probs with fccuk.org (the fiat Coupe forum?)

Hi

as topic really :)

site went down this mornign, seemed to come back up for a short while but has gone again now.

cheers

M.

Reply to
BigMike20VT

"BigMike20VT" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Hi, i've had a peek this morning (Sun.26 Aug. 10:47) and it seems to work fine! But hey, I'm from The Netherlands, maybe that makes a difference? Ciao, E-Cie.

Reply to
E-Cie

Thanks.... wonder what is wrong my end then?? i need my fiact coupe fix, not to mention my Email :(

cheers

Reply to
BigMike20VT