Automatic lights on Fiat?

Page 2 of 2
It works the same here in The Netherlands with all fiat's.
HB
- Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

My 2 ancient US spec Fiats ('71 850 and '78 124) as well as my '87 Yugo work just like yours. In my opinion it is the only sensible way to wire a light switch. It bugs the heck out of me that my wife's Mercedes turns off the headlights, but leaves the parking lights on in position 1. Of course that is still better than most US made cars that don't turn the lights off at all.
Al
- Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02