Back wiper motor

OK i have punto 1.1 1997 and i my back wiper is not working. I am suspecting that motor is out. So is there any way i can fix motor by my own and how can
i took it of since back wiper is connected to the motor. Thx.
Stevan
stevan wrote:

Hi Steve, This is a common problem with puntos. I too have a 55 1997 and my back motor went not so long back. The motor often goes in these and the only option is to replace it. New, you can buy from www.shop4parts.co.uk or second hand you can buy from www.puntosports.co.uk as i did for half the cost at 25.00 :)
To remove it you need to unscew all the screws from the plastic cover on the inside of your boot and pull it off. Its held on with red clips, be very carefull not to break these! You should now see the motor and the wiper attachements. Pretty easy, just remove the one one and replace the new. Note the wiper will fall off when you unscew it, so be ready to catch. Its a bit of a bugger to line back up, and mine still isnt as level as it should be, but it works :)
Hope that helps.
Karla