barcetta, blind plastic window

Dear newsgroup,

during the years the plastic window in the summer roof of my barcetta got scratched and blind. I can see through it any more. What can I do?

Adam

Reply to
Adam Romoth

"Adam Romoth" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@news.arcor-ip.de...

hi adam,

first, it is "barchetta" ;-)

second, there is on the market a product from BMW to clean and make trasparent old plastic window; otherwise, you can try with products like Polish, and a lot of manpower!!!

regards,

-- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359

Stuka