barcetta, blind plastic window

Dear newsgroup,
during the years the plastic window in the summer roof of my barcetta got scratched and blind. I can see through it any more. What can I do?
Adam

hi adam,
first, it is "barchetta" ;-)
second, there is on the market a product from BMW to clean and make trasparent old plastic window; otherwise, you can try with products like Polish, and a lot of manpower!!!
regards,
-- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359 http://digilander.libero.it/Stuka78/index.html