Belgian Coupé 2.0 20V for sale

I am sadly selling my beloved '98 Fiat Coupé 2.0 20V. It is in good condition and well maintained. Mechanically everything is perfect. It has done 75.000 kilometers and it has to go because I know have a company car
and I also have a Lancia Beta Spider, which I absolutely want to keep, so I haven't been using the Coupé for quite some time. I know I will regret it when it's gone, but I think it is for the best.
If you want to see pictures, send me an e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@pandora.be) or take a look at
http://www.autoscout24.be/search/detail.asp?id#144892&language=fle&mediaco de=&sc=EUR&make(&pricefrom=&priceto=&zip Greetz, kevin
Add pictures here
✖