bicycle carrier for a Punto

Hey,

I've got a '96 Fiat Punto Hatchback (3 door), and want to fit it with a bicycle carrier. Anyone know of a good universal carrier? I'd prefer a rear-carrier over a roof carrier, but I'm not sure if that's possible. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe Thule has something? The Thule site doesn't specifically mention Puntos, so I'm asking to make sure before I buy...

Thanks,

Walter Gildersleeve Freiburg, Germany

Reply to
bounce

snipped-for-privacy@springbock.net plaatste dit op het scherm :

Do you have a tow bar? Or are you looking for a carrier suiteble for cars without one?

Reply to
Draak

you have to make sure that the rear lights are not (partly) covered by the carrier or bicycle. This is definitely true for Germany, but most likely for other countries as well. With the Punto, that leaves you with either a rooftop carrier or a towbar carrier with a second set of rear lights.

Heiner

Reply to
Heiner Hass