Blank Fiat Blue keys

I have 3 keys at the moment for my fiat punto (2 blue and the red master key) but the hole to put them on the key ring is breaking... is it possible to buy new blue keys from anywhere such as fiat dealers etc.?

I have a Mk 1 Punto & the dealer got me a new blue key without having the red one to hand - I assume they must be able to code a new one from one of the original blue ones - even though (in theory!) the red master key is needed.
HTH
Rob
_steel_ wrote:

You don't say which year/model type you have, but I have a 2000 Marea 115. It also has two blue keys and the burgundy-coloured master key you describe. I had a blue key cut and programmed at a local cobbler who has a side-line in key cutting. He needed the red key and did it on the spot - cost 20.
Hope this helps
--
Change nospam to webtribe in e-mail address