Blue Key Probleems

I have a Fiat Marea that occasionally would need two or three goes at turning on the ignition to clear the code light.
This "feature" became permanent yesterday. I used the red master key
and it worked fine.
Can the blue key lose its code?
Can it be reprogreammed ?
Can I reprogram it?
Regards
Hugh
HN wrote:

Your problem could be caused by two possibilites
1) The key code unit (part of the car) has forgotten the individual blue eky code
2) The blue key is duff.
The good news is that you have the Red key.
You can try reprogramming ALL the blue keys back into the system. If that does not work then you will have to obtain a new blue key from you Fiat dealer/other source and then reprogram that key into the system.
Sequence for reprogramming keys can be found on the Internet. When the sequence is activated ALL blue key codes are wiped from the system so you MUST have all blue keys present so they can be re-accepted by the system.
Nick /////

Many thanks Nick. I cannot seem to find details of reprogramming though. I suppose you wouldn't have any suggestions as to what I can Google with?
Regards
Hugh.
<snip>

A computer. HTH.