Brava mileometer died

Having booked the Brava for MoT on Monday coming, the mileometer LED has just died on me. All other dashboard lights are OK and I can't see the mileometer on the list of services covered by any blown fuse, so I assume
it's either a direct connection to the main batt or a separate batt.
Any advice for fixes appreciated.