Brava Radio

Hi all, my car radio stays on unable to switch off, any help thanks John.

Reply to
John

If it's a standard Grundig model, then pressing exp, and scrolling through the menus to the appropriate item - can't remember which one, too late to go out now !. Once found press exp again and the setting will have taken place. .........Upon reflection I think 'ign' is the setting you want - to turn off with ignition.

Have a play - you can always change the settings back again !

Graham

Reply to
Graham2

When you say you can't switch it off I assume you mean you've PRESSED the volume control and it doesn't turn it off. Don't take offence - I'm assuming you've just got the car and don't have the instruction book.

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave