Brava rear wiper

I need to replace the rear wiper on my Brava. It doesn't currently have the correct sized one fitted for some reason. I cannot for the life of me find the correct size!

Can anyone tell me the correct size and a good place (cheapish!) to buy one from

Thanks

Les

Reply to
Les

Anyone?

Reply to
Les

if its like mine the arm is a special fiat one where you just replace the rubber part, any Halfords shouldbe able to help.

Reply to
mei