Brava rear wiper

I need to replace the rear wiper on my Brava. It doesn't currently have the correct sized one fitted for some reason. I cannot for the life of me find
the correct size!
Can anyone tell me the correct size and a good place (cheapish!) to buy one from
Thanks
Les
Anyone?

if its like mine the arm is a special fiat one where you just replace the rubber part, any Halfords shouldbe able to help.