Brava wipers

My Brave wipers have lost their self park setting and therefore they also do not have an intermittent. My "friendly" MOT testers has said that this
would be a fail as it would impair the drivers view when they stopped wherever they liked. So, my question is, is this the motor that is at fault or is it something else? Anyone know for sure?
gazzafield wrote:

park in the correct position. Suggest you remove the wiper motor, remove the gearbox outer plate/cover then observe as required.
Nick /////

They have started parking again. This is the second time the park feature stopped and has started working again of it's own accord. Thoughts?