Bravo, Bravo, Tempra or Tipo

G'day
Can anyone with access to one of the above cars do me the favour of letting me know the distance between the bolt centres on the anti-roll
bar bracket.
And if anyone has changed to a polyurethane bush for any of these cars I would very much like to know where you obtained it.
Thanks
Pete
email is > peat at usa dot com