Bravo headlight units and workshop manuals

Hi all,
Girlfriend's just bought a 1996 Bravo 1.8 GT. Nice car, I almost got an HGT myself before I bought my Alfa 145 QV.
She's bought it in France so it's LHD but plans to drive it most of
the time in the UK. I'm looking for a set of RHD headlight units so she doesn't have to have those silly masks on all the time. Does anybody know a good Fiat breakers where I might find a set? Preferably near Cambridge or that does mail order. I've looked but the vast majority of Bravos/Bravas that I've seen online have massive front end damage (hence broken headlights). I'm happy fitting them myself, although is there anything I should look out for when doing it?
Also, I'm looking for a set of workshop manuals as we plan to do the majority of maintenence ourselves. I got a set for my Alfa as PDFs, can anyone tell me where I might get a similar set for a Bravo? I'm happy to pay a nominal fee for a CD-R.
Thanks for your help.
Cheers,
Robin

Don't limit your search to just Bravo headlights as Marea headlights will fit, you just need to adapt the wiring harness. The Marea headlights are supposed to be better as well.
Andy
On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:30:12 +0100, Andrew P wrote:

8< SNIP 8< SNIP 8<

Sounds interesting, tell me more. Do you have any details on the wiring loom mods?
I'm not going to have a proper look at the headlights until the weekend as she's not brought the car back to the UK yet. I'm presuming that it'll be quite a simple job.
Cheers,
Robin
--
Robin Cull - snipped-for-privacy@digitalevacuation.YOURFINGER.org
http://www.digitalevacuation.org /

will
I know nothing more than that I'm afraid. Try the link below to the Fiat Bravo forum and ask or search in there.
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/15639
Andy