Bravo Key Question

Hi All,
I have just bought a Bravo 115 HLX (and very nice it is too). One question though, the person I bought it off gave me two keys that look like
bicycle "D" lock keys on a ring with blue tags on. He didn't know what they were for and neither do I. Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks in advance
Conrad
Conrad Baker heeft uiteengezet op 2-6-2004 :

Hmm... my lock was forced, i got a new lock with such a key.... but i can use my old key's also, only this key does not contain the immobiliser part, maybe it is something like that? (i can make a pic for you and give a link to my webspace if you want, to compare?)
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank@usenet4all dot com
Conrad Baker wrote:

If I were you, I would visit my local Fiat dealer, and have them explain if that is good or bad news...
--
Regards
Sren C. Fischer

like