Bravo Key Question

Hi All,

I have just bought a Bravo 115 HLX (and very nice it is too). One question though, the person I bought it off gave me two keys that look like bicycle "D" lock keys on a ring with blue tags on. He didn't know what they were for and neither do I. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance

Conrad

Reply to
Conrad Baker

Conrad Baker heeft uiteengezet op 2-6-2004 :

Hmm... my lock was forced, i got a new lock with such a key.... but i can use my old key's also, only this key does not contain the immobiliser part, maybe it is something like that? (i can make a pic for you and give a link to my webspace if you want, to compare?)

Reply to
Draak

If I were you, I would visit my local Fiat dealer, and have them explain if that is good or bad news...

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

you use it too disable the car alarm

Reply to
undergraduate-car-mechanic

Its in the panel with the fuses by your knee switches off the alarm

Reply to
Max Clifford